Tuesday, November 22, 2005

LA Again

I'm off this afternoon to drive to Los Angeles. Oh I dread that drive -- there isn't much redeming about it -- actually there is nothing redeming about it. It is a miserable drive and today because we are leaving at 12:30 (when the kids get out of school) I'll be landing in LA at peak traffic hours. And that means it will take 2 hours to do the last 30 miles of the drive. The anticipation of that just makes me want to cry.

The one thing I hope to acomplish in the next four or five days is to get a good to-do list down for the next month because I'm really starting to worry. I've got NOTHING even thought about for Christmas and I've got so much work to do right now, I'm really overwhelmed.

Oops just looked at the clock -- the kids need to be up early to get their things together. Outta here. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

The one thing about the drive to LA is that for ME, the worst stretch is from Davis to San Jose. It seems that you don't really START your trip until you hit San Jose--and that's after driving 2 hrs. (Next point comes at King City, by which time you finally feel you are out of No. CAlifornia). So at least you are 2 hrs ahead of me when you start!