Sunday, October 23, 2011

P.S.

Jeeze, it is never good to write a post over several days -- I forgot the best part.  This is what we got at the end of the race:


Coolest medal ever -- it is a wine bottle stopper.  And then they gave you that glass -- I tried to get the picture to show the logo but it didn't come out very well.  Anyway, at the end of the race they had about 25 wineries representing and pouring -- and they even had some beer.  The food was actually fancier than your usual end of race pickings -- it was rice, beans and chicken and tortilla chips and salsa.  It was the longest I've ever stayed at the after party of a race -- and we had a ton of fun.

So there you have it!  Come run this race with me next year!!

3 comments:

Terzah said...

If I could talk the husband into it, I would so be there!

Nelly said...

Love the wine stopper medal!

As long as I'm not doing another race then, I might have to do this one!

ajh said...

Sounds like a good race to stay a long time after!