Friday, December 16, 2005

Horoscope

Today’s Horoscope:

This would be a good day to stay home and spend much of the day in bed, dear Cancer! You have been working especially hard lately, juggling both home and work with your usual aplomb. But today you may be feeling a bit worn out and overwhelmed by all that remains to be done. Give yourself a day of rest. Spend the day with a good book or some favorite DVD's. You will find this solitary time refreshing.

Sometimes they are so accurate it is scary. I slept in (until 7:00 – big woo hoo) and made it to yoga where I could hardly even do anything because of that entirely worn out feeling. On Wednesday night I had a melt down that involved wine (too much). I am feeling overwhelmed and have been for sometime so I decided that I must leave my office so I worked for a bit left around 2:00 to go do errands – I got a bunch of stuff done for Christmas. There’s more to do but I think it is manageable.

So I didn’t get the day of rest, but I did stop working --

No comments: