Monday, July 09, 2007

Neutral, Good, Bad

Well, for those playing along, the conversation between father and son did finally take place. Last weekend. Son doesn't seem to remember what was said becasue he admits to not listening. Something along the lines of "so, did you learn something?" Son even thought it was too little, too late.

Oh well.

It has been pointed out to me that in the future, for any possible instances that may occur, I will involve the father right from the get go. Not for me, but for the boy (or girl). The trick will be to remember!

Onto good things. While I was in LA last week in June, my across the street neighbor cleaned up my yard a bit. Wasn't that the sweetest thing. She pruned rose bushes, swept the street (which was mess), swept all cobwebs from windows and cleaned out two gardens.

Lovely.

On bad news. My dad went into hospital last Wednesday. Not much more time left, I fear. Seems his body is shutting down...but so hard to say. Brother going this weekend, I'll take next.

No comments: