Thursday, November 29, 2007

Texas

So here I sit in a hotel room in Austin, Texas. I love Texas. I know it isn't cool to love Texas unless you happen to have been born here but I just can't help myself. I love they way they talk, I love the way it looks, I love the friendly people, I love the silly highway system, I love they names they call their cities. I just love it. I think mostly it was because a very good part of my life happened in TX so when I'm here, even if I'm not in Dallas area where I lived, I still feel very comfortable and happy.

My new job has a warehouse here in Austin and tomorrow we get to count inventory. I've not counted inventory in a very long time -- and yuck. But luckily I'm at the point of not really counting inventory but observing the counting, I'm good.

Tomorrow night we might get to go to 6th Street. Nice.

But tonight, I'm tired beyond reason. Which is really weird since I slept very well last night as well as slept a bunch on the plane (weirdest thing my LA gig did for me -- it made me a plane sleeper-- I can't seem to stay awake on an airplane (except for flights home from HK apparently)). It is almost 8pm CA time and I'm done for.

Nighty night.

No comments: