Monday, October 31, 2005

Restless

My I've been feeling restless lately. Odd since I've actually 'gotten out' several times over the past month. You'd think I'd be feeling all content - but no. Maybe that is the problem, too much away time makes me realize I'm just not happy in the day to day. Oh dear.

The princess' class play was last week and she was the Cat in Pinocchio. She was so good -- I know I'm her mom and I know I'm supposed to say that but really, she was. So it would seem that I've got two theatre kids -- considering there is no way in the world I'd ever do anything like that, it kind of amazes me that these kids of mine will get up on a stage, perform and not be all that nervous about it. Good for them because this skill will serve them well in life.

More to say but it is time to get the troops up. Good morning world.

No comments: